Sunday 12 March 2017

I guess maybe it was meant to be that I keep the ninja I currently have. I've been tooling around with my SO on it and he's a lot of fun, so much so that he's already level 20 so I would find it difficult to justify replacing him just because I'm not a huge fan of his appearance. I might just have to invest in an appearance change coupon at some point in the future.

I'm definitely going to have to take a look at his skills to see what they actually do. I can't just left click and spin around for the entire game. As much fun as that has been so far lol.

It looks like the last attack of my LMB chain does double damage. It also refunds WP/hit and does a down attack with forward and stiffness if the last hit of the forward succeeds.Don't really know what stiffness does though so unsure if that matters.

Shift + Q is a block jump. Holding forward makes you go behind the enemy, back is just backwards, left appears below the enemy and kicks, right appears above the enemy and does a smash kick. Cool. Also looks like it gives +6 melee attack for 10sec. So might be a good openener.

Back + Q is apparently +15% sprint speed for 10s and no stam consumption. Good for chasing people down (it IS called Target Chase afterall).

I guess that's all I'm going to do for this evening though as my eldest has reminded me, it's past my bedtime lol. She's not wrong either since I do work at 5am. Man I really REALLY need a new job. Though getting off work at 2:30 has it's benefits. The pay is shitty though anyway. Oh yeah, bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment