Tuesday 21 March 2017

Ugh yesterday was a bit of a shit show. Got off work late because not enough people showed up. Then the kids were being quite a chore, to be diplomatic. I had to go pick up a humidifier because we really need one. Then when I finally did get to sit down at my computer, it started whining at me.

The comp had been making a strange noise on and off but today it was on and it wasn't going away. I narrowed the sound down to the power supply fan so I needed to replace it. A quick trip to Staples later and everything is fixed!

By the time I got to sit down again it was already 2 hours away from my bedtime. Sooooo yeah, not much progress made yesterday. Mostly just cleared out my inventory again, which needed doing anyway, then tried to settle on which mobs I was going to grind to lvl 52. I think I've settled on Manshas for now, mostly because I have a few quests for them. Though maybe I should look at that Hexer Sanctuary place. Not sure what level it is exactly but I thought it was higher.

Anyway I hope tonight goes way more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment