Monday 13 March 2017

So I decided to forget about fate and just make a new ninja anyway after work. I think THINK I got him where I want him. I only hope that when I get into game I don't realize that I forgot to change his voice or something. I know I didn't but what if I end up not liking it? I swear character creation is the most difficult and stressful part of this game.

I guess I'm going to have to go around and farm up some gear on this guy too. I'll have to remember to find the drop locations for the Agarian set. Although something told me there was a vendor that sold lots of named gear for cheap? Maybe I'm crazy.

Apparently Grunil is a good set for me meaning I need to kill enemies in Media... which doesn't make sense to me at all.

OH ok Media is the higher level zone to the east. I'll settle with whatever drops for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment