Saturday 18 March 2017

So life has resulted in me not having a whole lot of time to play but the time I have been playing seems to have been pretty fun and productive. My ninja is now level 37 and I'm on my way to Calpheon for Black Spirit quests.

I recently purchased a full set of Grunil armor for him. The shoes were the hardest part to get as they seemed to all be on the market in bids. I put in a pre order for it and was lucky enough to pick one up. I had enough stones saved up to get my weapons and armor to +6. I made the choice to get a lot of gear focused on AP and I'll just have crystals in the armor to get me the accuracy needed to be good in PVP.... I hope.

There's still al ot about this game that I'm trying to wrap my head around but everything seems to be going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment